Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Surfers Journey..

Sup Guys.. I'm Jeffrey van Rooyen live near Richards bay. A small town with great surf "sometimes".. I'm going on a surfing adventure to the all the popular surf destinations with my final destination.. Jeffreys bay.. The reason I've chosen jeffreys bay is because it my name and jeffreys bay is in some way connected to me by some higher power I hope.. Its always been a place I've always wanted to go too and it all starts now.. I'm busy rushing and scribbling down my plans to leave on friday 4 November 2011.. Ill be hiking all the way with my backpack and memorial surfboard(my very first surf board *very important*) I think I've got R130 stashed in my wallet to start off with.. My plan is to travel and meet as many surfers as I can along the way.. I'm offering up my surfboard as a souvenir.. Any surfer can carve there name into the board and make a lil donation to my trip "whether its cash or even a lucky armband.. Gotto enjoy the lil things.. *Foto's of the signing will come up on this blog to be remembered and seen around the world.. So make sure to find me where I'm at so you can add your name and leave a lasting legacy.. Ill try spend a whole day at all the surf spots.. But I need to keep on the road aswell.. Hope I see you guys!! Thanx till next..
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment