Friday, November 4, 2011

Durban No Longer one of my favorite cities!!

Took the beach road to Durban. Got dropped off near the sports ground. Had 4 guys trying to sell me fake sun glasses and rubbish bags. Told them I'm not buying. So they got mad and left.. Went to the beach, waves was happening but didn't like the idea of leaving my backpack with all the blacks on the beach. So time to continue. Walked down snell(marine) parade checked out the stalls. Lots to buy for cheap. Thumbs up to souvenir's. Walked to umgeni road. "Stay away from umgeni road" its a really crappy area. Feels like your going to be mugged at any second.. found my friends shop in may street.. Wil be staying at his house tonight.. durban is fun but really don't have much to say for the city center

No comments:

Post a Comment